Land development, including rezonings, subdivision and development approvals, involves a wide range of environmental investigations, approvals and management plans.
To take a proposal from the rezoning stage through to construction can be a lengthy process that requires environmental input from an experienced consultant at almost every stage.
Bayley Environmental Services provides a full range of services to the land development sector including:
- Flora and fauna baseline studies
- Groundwater investigations
- Wetland and buffer assessments
- Land capability assessments
- EPA and EPBC referrals
- Local Water Management Strategies
- Urban Water Management Plans
- Water Monitoring
- Wetland and foreshore management plans
- Construction management plans
- Groundwater licence applications and renewals
- Rehabilitation and landscape plans
- Annual environmental reporting
Over the years, Bayley Environmental Services has provided all of these services to a large range of projects, ranging from small developments of a few lots to some of Western
Australia's largest land development projects for the State's largest developers. Examples of some of these projects can be found on the PROJECTS page.